Pastor Jenkins is a native of Albany, New York. His parents are William and Daisy Jenkins (deceased). his grandfather and godfather were pastors. Namely, Dr. David S. Craig, and Dr. George L. Burns.
- Bachelor of Arts degree: State University of New York at Albany
- Master of Education degree Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Divinity degree: Virginia Union University School of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry degree: McCormick Theological Seminary
- Pastor, Good Hopewell Baptist Church - Richmond, Virginia (5 years)
- Beth Eden Baptist Church - Chicago, Illinois (35years)
The theological position of Pastor Jenkins is found in John 3:17.
"For God sent not his son to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
Pastor Jenkins has traveled to Ghana (twice), Italy (twice), Jamaica, Guyana, South America, South Africa (twice), Palatine and Israel to share the Good News of Jesus Christ!Pastor Jenkins served as the Lecturer for the Department of History for the National Baptist Sunday School Congress on Christian Education for over 20 years. Presently, he is the instructor for “Life in Bible Times.”
Pastor Jenkins is married to the former Miss Sylvia Mason (Presently Dr. Sylvia, President Emeritus of Moraine Valley Community College), and they have four adult children, and ten grandchildren.